6 Tips for Marketing to Singles: Slideshow
The number of Americans “flying solo” has increased by 10 percent
since the 1970s. Learn how to advise them on protecting their assets.
THIS MONTH AT PROPERTYCASUALTY360.COM
Lenders at Risk: 3 Tips
to Reduce Borrower
What are the risks for
Study: 66% of Businesses
Struggle With Cyber
Results show where
companies fall short.
Laura Mazzuca Toops blogs about
controversial industry concerns.
Read the latest:
• Keep Calm and Stay in Business
• Jocks, Freaks, Geeks
and the Workplace
• What’s Really Important
Young voices in the insurance industry speak on major
issues that they face. Read the latest:
• Joey Giangola Continues Young Agent Discussion
• Erin Atkins Continues Young Agent Discussion
• Michael Charles-Hilson
R-T Specialty, LLC (RT) is a subsidiary of Ryan Specialty Group, LLC, specializing in wholesale brokerage, MGA/MGU underwriting facilities and other services to agents, brokers and carriers.
In California: R-T Specialty Insurance Services, LLC License #0G97516 © 2013 Ryan Specialty Group, LLC
RT Specialty of Chicago Launches
an Exclusive RT Nutra Program
The RT Nutra Program offers coverage for General Liability including Products Liability & Excess Liability for the Nutraceutical/
Natural Products Industry. Underwritten by Lloyds, London (current AM Best Rating of “A XV”).
FORM: Commercial General Liability, Products & Completed Operations Liability Claims Made
CAPACITY: Primary: $1M per claim, $2M aggregate
Limits include: Personal & Advertising Injury, $100K Damage to Premises, $5K Medical Payments, Primary Limit options up to $5M
Excess: $5M capacity with Lloyds. Higher capacity is available.
DEDUCTIBLES: Range – starting at $1K
Coverage Enhancements and/or Optional Coverages:
• Additional Insured – Landlords, Sponsors or Lessors • Employee Benefits Liability
• Additional Insured – Vendors • Clinical Trial Coverage
• Worldwide Coverage Endorsement • Separate Limits of Liability
• Hired & Non-Owned Auto Liability • Waiver of Subrogation
• 36 Month Extended Reporting Period • Primary & Non-Contributory
• Product Withdrawal Expense Sublimit – $100K sublimit
• Nutraceutical Exclusion Endorsement – limited number of exclusions
• Additional Claim Expense Limit – provides Defense outside up to a $1M aggregate cap
Minimum Premiums start at $3K for small/startups.
To access the RT Nutra Program contact: Denise Pepin, Senior Vice President
Office: (312) 379-8230 • Cell: (312) 882-4521 • firstname.lastname@example.org
The above descriptions are for informational purposes only. Please refer to the
insurance policy and endorsements or riders for actual terms and conditions.